NILS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every NILS purchase includes a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner. Limited lifetime warranty means that your garment will be free of manufacturing defects for a practical lifespan of the product.
Applicable only for products purchased in the USA from an authorized NILS dealer with proof of purchase and original receipt. For products purchased in Canada, please contact Customer Service to make special arrangements.
DEFINE "LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY"
Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your garment will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product—it does not mean the garment will last your lifetime. Lifetime of a product is determined by the amount and type of use plus care of the garment. All garments eventually show signs of wear, and wear-and-tear is not covered under NILS Limited Lifetime Warranty.
First, we will ask these simple questions through email to determine if the garment is under warranty coverage:
-Proof of purchase from authorized retailer. (Original receipt)
-Photos of garment in clean condition: Washed and wrinkle free.
- full garment photo
- internal label photo
- close-up photos of malfunction
-Your return address
-Your Phone Number
-Your garment washed and clean, government regulations require that all garments be cleaned before returning, or they will be returned as-is, unrepaired.
Once accepted, you will receive a return authorization to send the garment back to our facility for repair.
-We will not accept returns without a return authorization.
At NILS sole discretion, we will first try to repair a warrantied item; if we can't repair the item we'll replace it at equal value. You'll be notified if the repair cannot be done.
NILS will cover return shipping and cost of repair on qualifying warranty claims. Shipping to NILS is your responsibility. NILS recommends shipping with a service that can provide tracking information, we are not responsible for packages lost in transit to NILS.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER NILS WARRANTY?
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and usage
- Pant legs slashed by your ski edges? Slap your tuner on the back and congratulate him on a sharp edge, but the cuts are not covered under our warranty
- Goose down feather pull-through is normal and not warrantied
- Natural UV fading of colors
- Real or faux fur (only damaged snaps are warrantied)
- Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, excessive washing or abrasion
- Use of fabric softener, non-chlorine beach, bleach or harsh detergents will damage garments.
- NILS does not warranty purchases through consumer resale sites such as Craig's List, or eBay
- Counterfeit products
HOW LONG DOES A WARRANTY/REPAIR ORDER TAKE?
Depending on the time of year, expect a 2-8 week turnaround. Some repairs may take longer if we have to send directly to factory.
To wash, follow the care label on the inside of the garment. Zip all zippers prior to washing, and close all Velcro, remove all furs. Use caution around heat sources, including register heaters and fireplaces. Technical fabrics can melt, and this is not covered under our warranty policy. See garment care here.
Note: We take a lot of pride and ownership in our products. We are a small family owned company, if your garment is over 10 years old and zipper broke, it may be time to treat yourself to a new ski jacket!
Ask us how we can help!